The Swimming Pigs Tour Adventure on Staniel Cay
In the middle of paradise, with billionaires and celebrities for neighbors, is an island populated only by swimming pigs. For decades, this archipelago of 365 islands would remain largely unknown to the world. It would not be a ruthless pirate, pioneering loyalists, a notorious drug kingpin, or the infamous Fyre Festival that would unveil Exuma to the world, but rather the most unlikely of creatures. Appearing in magazines, videos, newspapers, commercials, TV shows, and countless selfies, the Swimming Pigs of Exuma, in the Bahamas, have become a bucket-list sensation and have been named one of the marvels of the universe.
- Meet the wildlife of Euxma by boat
- Explore over 10 miles of diverse land and sea ecosystems
- Feed the turtles, visit the swimming pigs, swim with the sharks and feed the iguanas.
- Journey to see the sandbars or snorkel the shallow reefs
- Looking for more? We also offer Scuba Diving Trips!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- How far in advance do you need to book a swimming pigs tour? – The Further out the you book the better off you are of getting your preferred date. Tours get booked often so make your booking well in advanced, if you can’t then shoot us an email or call us and we can try to accommodate your schedule.
- What does the price of the tour include? – This varies on the tours, so contact us for a most recent price list and what it includes.
- Can I book Staniel Cay tours by phone? – Yes! 1.242.524.8156
- Can I give a tour as a gift? – Of course you can! Email us or give us a call and we can even help if you want it to be a surprise.
- Can I book a private trip? – Yes, we offer private charter trips. Please see the chart below.
- Staniel Cay Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- Does the tour still go out if it rains? – We go out as long as the weather permits, depending on the water condition and how heavy the rainfall is we will try to make it out rain or shine.
- How long are the tours? – The length of Staniel Cay tours depend on the tour that you book so email or call us and we can give you further details.
- Is it possible to do two tours in one day? – Yes we can combine to different tours depending on your schedule. We also do full day tours!
- How much cash should we take and do they accept U.S. currency? – Yes, every island accepts U.S. currency and Bahamian Currency. Bring enough money for lunch and souvenirs
- Do we have to tip our Staniel Cay Tour Guides? – Tips are not required but are greatly appreciated; more than often people provide tips to our captains.
- How much do you think we should give? – Tips can vary depending on how many people are in your group and how well you were accommodated during the trip.
- Will there be somewhere to leave our personal items while on the swimming pigs tour? – Our boats have dry areas that we can stash your personal belongings during the tour
- Is lunch included? – Lunch is not included with the tours
- What should we wear for the Staniel Cay tour? – Wear weather appropriate gear and always have a swimsuit on underneath!
- Who will our tour guides be? – We have a few rotating captains that have all grown up in the Exuma Cays and have many years of experience.
- Where do we meet for pick up? – Pick up can be arranged with your booking.
- Need More Information? – Give us a call!