The Swimming Pigs Tour Adventure on Staniel Cay
In the middle of paradise, with billionaires and celebrities for neighbors, is an island populated only by swimming pigs. For decades, this archipelago of 365 islands would remain largely unknown to the world. It would not be a ruthless pirate, pioneering loyalists, a notorious drug kingpin, or the infamous Fyre Festival that would unveil Exuma to the world, but rather the most unlikely of creatures. Appearing in magazines, videos, newspapers, commercials, TV shows, and countless selfies, the Swimming Pigs of Exuma, in the Bahamas, have become a bucket-list sensation and have been named one of the marvels of the universe.
- Meet the wildlife of Euxma by boat
- Explore over 10 miles of diverse land and sea ecosystems
- Feed the turtles, visit the swimming pigs, swim with the sharks and feed the iguanas.
- Journey to see the sandbars or snorkel the shallow reefs
- Looking for more? We also offer Scuba Diving Trips!
- Tour includes: Swimming Pigs, Pet Sharks on Compass Cay, Iguanas, Thunderball Grotto, Stop for Lunch at the Staniel Cay Yacht Club and swimming on an incredible sandbar. Or if you would like a custom tour we are happy to show you around are beautiful cays.
- Fluffy Towels
- Water and soft drinks with lots of ice for those hot days
- Fish and Pig Snacks
- Sunscreen if needed
- Snorkeling gear that is professionally maintained
- Beach chairs and floats
- Phone Chargers and power supply
- Digital photos for download
- Local and experienced Boat Captain
- Camera or smart phone
- Swim suit, hat and cover up for sun protection
- Cash for lunch, tips and $10 per person to swim with the pet sharks
Frequently Asked Questions
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- How far in advance do you need to book a swimming pigs day tour? – The further out you book, the better chance of booking your preferred date. Staniel Cay Day Tours get booked fast make your booking in advance if you can’t then email or call us and we will try to accommodate your schedule.
- Can I book Staniel Cay Day Tours by phone? – Yes! Call 1.242.524.4544
- Can I give a tour as a gift? – Of course, you can! Email us or give us a call, and we can help if you want it to be a surprise.
- Can I book a private trip? – Yes, we offer private charter trips. Please see the chart below.
- Does the tour still go out if it rains? – We go out as long as the weather permits, depending on the water condition and how heavy the rainfall is we will try to make it out rain or shine. We do have rain protection if needed. It is rare to have a full day of rain.
- How much cash should we take and do they accept U.S. currency? – Yes, every island accepts U.S. currency and Bahamian Currency. Bring enough money for souvenirs and $10.00 for swimming with the Compass Cay Pet Sharks.
- Do we have to tip our Staniel Cay Tour Guides? – Tips are not required but are much appreciated; more than often, people provide tips to our captains.
- How much do you think we should give? – Tips can vary depending on how many people are in your group.
- Will there be somewhere to leave our personal items while on the swimming pigs tour? – Our boats have dry areas that we can stash your personal belongings during the tour.
- Is lunch included? – No, lunch is not included on the Staniel Cay Day Tour. We offer snacks, water, and soda.
- What should we wear for the Staniel Cay tour? – Wear appropriate weather gear and always have a swimsuit on underneath!
- Who will our tour guides be? – We have licensed local captains that have all grown up in the Exuma Cays and have many years of experience.
- Where do we meet for pick up? When you land on Staniel Cay, we will be right there to greet you.
- Need More Information? – Give us a call!